Below are the directions to get to the villa – good luck!!
1. On leaving Málaga airport following all signs to Algeciras/Cadiz which will take you onto the AP7 – DO NOT GO TOWARDS MALAGA
2. Stay on the AP7 in the direction Algerciras for about 15km
3. Keep going until you see junction 1010 at which point the AP7 forks, the left fork going to the toll road and the right fork is signed Fuengirola/Marbella/Algeciras and Mijas A387. Do not get into the middle lane but keep right at this fork. About 1 Km after this fork the road forks again to the right at junction 1011 -A387 Mijas/Fuengirola. Take this slip road and keep right and take the next slip road signed A387 Mijas/Fuengirola (black on white sign). At the end of the slip road is a large roundabout. Turn right at this roundabout towards Mijas (Mijas Pueblo). (A387)
4. Drive straight on towards Mijas – straight on over three roundabouts. The first has three olive trees, the second has four trees and the third three olive trees again.
5. After the third roundabout you go round 3 or 4 bends and take first right into our urbanization – Los Espartales II. (There is a white wall with all the house names on, and four different coloured bins)
6. Go straight down the road and round a right hand bend (sheer drop on left side but we haven’t lost anyone yet!!) Carry on straight and bare left up a small hill. We are first house round the left bend (there are two wooden La Jacaranda signs to direct you at tricky points). There are two entrances, the first is a brown garage door and the second a black gate.
Its easier than its sounds!! But any probs don’t hesitate to ring.
Full address for a transport or taxi is
Urb Los Espartales (11)
Casa 12, La Jacaranda
Telephone number if you get lost is 0034 654 825 504 / 0044 77841089